Please join us at the next CIS Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) meeting on Tuesday, September 11th at 5:30 pm at the Central Intermediate School library.
Why come to a PTO meeting?
- PTO meetings are a great opportunity to meet other CIS parents.
- You can be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events.
- You can learn how your child and CIS benefit from the work of the PTO.
- You can learn how to volunteer your time, on campus or off, to positively impact the learning experience of all students at CIS.
- PTO meetings bring together the home and the school so that parents and teachers may cooperate in the education of our children.
Do you have what it takes to be a PTO officer? Please let us know.